• Candidate must possess at least Vocational Diploma/ Short Course Certificate in others or equivalent.
• At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably less than 1 year experience specialized in General Work (Housekeeper, Driver, Dispatch, Messenger, or equivalent.)
• High school or equivalent
• Driving: 1 year
• Driver's License
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or equivalent.
• Must be a licensed chemist or registered chemical technologist.
• Work experienced in a laboratory specializing environmental sample analysis is an advantage.
• Proficient in MS Office
• Highly organized and systematic.
• Must be flexible and willing to extend working hours.
• Preferably 1-4 years experienced employees specializing in Science Technology/Laboratory or equivalent.
• Full time position(s) available.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional License (Passed Board Exam/Bar/Professional License Exam), Engineering (Chemical) or equivalent.
• Must be a license Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineer.
• At least 20 stack reports prepared and evaluated and has 40 hours industrial safety training.
• At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Paseo De Magallanes, Makati City
• Preferably Assistant Manager/ Managers Specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
• Full time position(s) available.
• Coordinates daily activities including taking orders, reporting data and analytical results
• Serves as the primary technical and administrative liaison between customers and the company
• Communicates with operations staff to update and set project priorities.
• Provides results to customers in the requested format (verbal, hardcopy, electronic, etc.)
• Works with customers, laboratory staff, and other appropriate staff to develop project statements of work or resolve problems of data quality;
• Responsible for solicitation of work requests, assisting with proposal preparation and project initiation with customers and maintain customer records.
• Mediation of project schedules and scope of work through communication with internal resources and management.
• Responsible for preparing routine and non-routine quotations, reports and technical papers.
• Interfaces between customers and management personnel to achieve customer satisfaction.
• Manages large-scale complex projects.
• Supervises less experienced project managers and provide guidance on management of complex projects.
• Arranges bottle orders and shipment of sample kits to customers.
• Verifies login information relative to project requirements and field sample Chains-of-Custody
• At least a Bachelors degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineer,
Environmental Science or equivalent
• Professional License in Chemistry is an advantage
• Primary responsible for selling the company services
• A combination of strategic analysis, marketing and sales
• Liaison between the Project Management Team and clients
• Ensure client specifications are met by communicating project and assurance requirement to the laboratory. Report to the Department Manager on activities, accomplishments and other incidents regarding operations, methods and equipment.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Equivalent.
• Preferably 1-4 years e experienced employee specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
• Excellent in communication and writing skills.
• Strong Level of Independence and efficiency.
• Experience creating documents in Adobe InDesign, Digital Marketing and Photo Editing.
• Responsible for creating Marketing communications including press releases, email shots, newsletters, social media and handling promotion of company event.
“Interested applicants may also apply at 3F Unit 5, Maga Center Building, San Antonio Street, Paseo de Magallanes, Makati City.