Every member of HiAdvance plays an integral part in quality assurance and is held responsible and accountable for the quality of their work. HiAdvance Philippines Incorporated offers you to reach, range and financial strength of a high quality, international network of laboratories with local service right on your doorstep from quotation to final result.
QUALITY ASSURANCE DEPARTMENT
The quality assurance program is the format which our laboratories can express their goals, policies and commitment toward the generation of data of the highest quality.
• Conduct Internal Audit in the laboratory such as system audits and method audits.
• Responsible for participation of the environmental laboratory in Proficiency Test studies as part of the quality system.
• Manages review data of all analysis after 1st and 2nd level reviewer.
• Manages review 10% of the completed analytical report of the lab.
• Conduct spot checking in all departments in the laboratory as part of everyday quality system.
• Monitor reports in the laboratory such as Corrective Action Report for any occurrences in the lab that need corrective action. Non-Conformance Report of any incident done in the lab. External non-conformance report raised by the clients.
• Manages revise SOP’s after conducting method verification, after recommendation from internal/external audit.
• Responsible for calibration and preventive maintenance of the equipment.
• Responsible for the update and filing of the training records, audits, Method Detection Lmit’s, PT Results, Certificate of analysis, calibration, control charts, and reports.